Saturday, June 21, 2008

Here's the pitch

At long last, the Duo pitch is completed. This afternoon has been a mixture of pride in a job well done and giddiness at coming one giant step closer to getting this made. And if I am allowed a moment of pride on this I think it is damn good. This was a monster chore over the last 7 months and at times I a) never thought I would finish, and b) never wanted to look at it ever again. So it was good to get an immediate call from writer/director Todd with thanks and congratulations. Always good to have your collegues appreciate your work. It is in the hands of the first of the potential financiers, so now we see if we can bring this thing home. I feel like a real flippin' movie producer right now... which seems like a great way to start our vacation.

1 comment:

TD said...

Awesome work, Dan. Once again I salute a great creative partner. Enjoy your much-deserved vacation!