Monday, June 30, 2008

Back from vacation...

...and a great vacation it was, too. Since I finished the Duo pitch package, there was not a single deadline hanging over my head so it was a completely stress free week. A day trip to Bainbridge Island with Todd and Raechelle, and an overnight trip to Portland to see one of David's baseball games were interspersed with a whole lot of lounging around in the sun, reading books and watching movies. The week ended on a high note with the combination 40th birthday party for Todd and me on Saturday, with lots of family and friends.

Had to end, of course, but even going back to work today did not dim my mood. There is plenty of work ahead though. Have to start planning our pre-production phase so we can hit the ground running once Duo is financed, get The Ties pitch package up and running, get the Ordinary Angels production bible in shape and then read through Trish's book and Jenni's script. And all of that should help me get my mind off of turning 40 at the end of July.... I hope.

Picture below is Todd and me getting toasted/roasted at the birthday bash.

1 comment:

TD said...

A much more flattering pic of both of us. At least when sitting I don't resemble Ludo from Labyrinth, dwarfing all in my presence.