Friday, August 22, 2008

Tagged

While I was in blogging silence I got tagged by Puppy Potato, formerly known as Monkey Lady From Outer Space, a.k. a. Todd's daughter Kayleigh. (I wasn't trying to be a spoil sport, Kayleigh, honest!) Here's the deal with getting tagged.

Rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you (check)
2. Mention the rules on your blog (check)
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours (check, see below)
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them (not checked; my personal compromise on these types things is to answer when I get hit, but not pass it along.)
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged. (and see # 4)

So, 6 unspectacular quirks of mine

1. I switch between patient and impatient at the drop of a hat. Waiting in line is a great example as there are times I am content to stand there and people watch and there are times when I am mentally executing the people ahead for not being ready when their turn comes.

2. I daydream whenever I walk somewhere.

3. My attention span has grown shorter the older I have gotten.

4. I fidget whenever my mind starts to wander. And I fidget a lot, which makes sense given what I was saying above... wait..., what?

5. My shyness on meeting new people often comes across as arrogance. But its not, really. I don't get arrogant until I know you very, very well.

6. I sing cheesy songs when I get really happy. This usually happens around Trish because she makes me really happy. So that usually means singing cheesy love songs. And it is very fun to do this in public because it embarrasses her and makes her very happy at the same time. Double bonus!

No comments: