Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jim


Happy belated Birthday to brother-in-law Jim. (Still not up on the in-laws birthdays. This is a new thing for me; Tracy was the only in-law for almost 20 years and now look at us.) With these birthday posts I have been telling stories that stretch back years and define our friendships. I have very few stories to tell about Jim. (Well, there was my brothers and sister being incensed and outraged that I asked Jim to the Springsteen concert instead of them; it got to the point where my brothers tried to quiz him to see if he was enough of a fan.) But then, for a guy who makes my sister happy and helped bring a child as cute as Leo into the world, I probably don't need stories. Happy Birthday, "little" brother.

3 comments:

Uncle Rico said...

If I'm not mistaken Jim failed the Bruce-quiz miserably!

What a sad waste of a Springsteen ticket!

:-)

Dan Heinrich said...

He may have failed your quiz, but we had a blast at the show. So quit yer belly achin' already!

Kayleigh said...

Tag! You're it!

See my blog for details:

monkeyladyfromouterspace.blogspot.com