Monday, April 7, 2008

5 Things

Todd tagged me and I am still thinking up his appropriate retribution ("One day, your uppenace shall surely come!"). In the meantime,

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
* Starting a new job at Adobe
* Taking a writing course at UW Extension
* Living at the top of Queen Anne
* Spending far too much time at Chris & Gary's playing video games
* Trying online dating for the first time

5 items on my to-do list today
* Contact executive producer about shoot date for short film
* Shop for baby shower gifts for Katie & Jim
* Revise Duo budget
* Ensure all my billable hours for March are entered
* Quality time with Trish to celebrate her play closing

5 snacks I enjoy
* Kashi GoLean snack bars
* Bananas
* Cashews
* English Cheddar
* Any fresh berry

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
* Buy home and a vacation home
* Buy homes and pay off college tuition for all Loyd and Heinrich family
* Set up charitable trust with All Saints Church
* Travel so often I rarely use the vacation home (yes, you can use it while I am away)
* Fund my and my friends' film projects

5 bad habits
* Procrastination
* Worrying over issues I have no control over
* Infrequent and poor quality housekeeping
* Diet Pepsi
* Beer

5 places I have lived
* Honolulu, HI
* Spokane, WA
* Olympia, WA
* Seattle, WA
* That's it

5 jobs I have had
* Information booth at Pike Place Market
* Elevator operator at Space Needle
* Actor in indie film The Audience Strikes Back (paid and everything)
* Legal Communication & Tools Technologist at Adobe
* Book packer at Mountaineers Bookstore warehouse

Now I am supposed to "tag" 5 people who have to do the same thing, but I hate putting others on the spot that way. So we'll end it here. There you go, more than you needed to know about me.

No comments: