Friday, March 6, 2009

And away we go

So the final reason it has been so quiet around here recently, more than the video projects, more than the dog, is that the hard won equilibrium I had found around infertility issues has been lost, and how.

I am not going to go into detail now. The nutshell version is that in January it really started to look like we had conceived the old fashioned way and that was pretty damn incredible. When it turned out not to be the case, I kind of, well.... I hit a bit of wall. And I am not sure what to do about it.

So we are going on vacation tomorrow. We are taking a month off from trying to conceive. No IUI, no timed sex, no conversations about what do we do if. Just vacation in the sun. Well, actually at the moment, it is raining pretty steadily in Kauai, but I think we will manage quite well. Worries and problems are being left in Seattle and will be re-looked at sometime after we get home.

Our first week, our room should have wi-fi access, so we will post a few pictures during the course. Not sure about the 2nd week.

Oh, and speaking of pictures, Todd has a few stills from the Duo shoot posted. I have seen the rough cut of the short and it looks great. I'm excited to get the other chapters shot.

No comments: