Friday, March 14, 2008

Oh great. What did I do now?

I cannot believe I talked myself into starting this. This is going to be just like the whole cell phone fiasco. Held out as long as I could because I knew I would get hooked and now I wear one on my belt. I am going to regret starting this aren't I?

I have a day job as a paralegal in Seattle which is fine as day jobs go. Helped start a production company, The Acting Syndicate, because I wanted to create more opportunities for the talented people I trained with to act. So now I am trying to get funding on 2 different feature projects, help produce two different short films and helping a friend develop a short film into a t.v. series.

And I start a blog?

Yes. I am that kind of nuts.

1 comment:

TD said...

And thank goodness you are!

Muhahaha - it's all going according to my nefarious plan!