Monday, March 31, 2008

Final Four

So last year Pastor Bill invited me to join the 'Ganza NCAA Tourney pick 'em. Out of about 400 entrants I finished pretty much dead middle.... and ahead of Pastor Bill. Which of course means this year I was feeling a little cocky. So when Bill offered up that he had all 4 number 1 seeds heading to the Final Four, I felt smugly justified in criticizing the picks. After all, no tourney has had all 4 number 1 seeds reach the Final Four. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero.   

Which means, of course, that this year is the first time ever the 4 No. 1 seeds have made the finals. Which means, of course, that Pastor Bill was... right and I was... wrong. Plus he now has bragging rights for a whole freaking year...... I really need to learn not to smack talk about sports. 

2 comments:

Director said...

Well, let's clarify. Perhaps we shouldn't smack talk the director of operations for the mighty Ganza.

Dan Heinrich said...

No, no. That would be giving you far too much credit.